Waltons Clark Whitehill was founded in 1885 by W T Walton and has grown to become one of the major accounting firms in the Tees Valley and the North East of England.
Our team of five directors and over 40 team members pride ourselves on promoting our friendly, approachable and professional style as trusted business partners, building strong and long term relationships.
We aim to help our clients:
- Grow their business and improve profits
- Retain more of those profits
- Deal with the burden of regulation
We have a unique proposition in our local area as we are members of HCWA a leading association of independent accountants in the UK. Membership gives our clients the reassurance of award-winning technical expertise when needed, along with continually-monitored quality standards.
HCWA is a business alliance member of Crowe Horwath International which is ranked among the top 10 global accounting networks.
- HCWA is represented in 30 locations throughout the UK
- Crowe Horwath International operates in more than 100 countries around the world, from 583 cities, with 640 offices and 28,000 professionals
With instant access to commercial intelligence worldwide, Waltons Clark Whitehill is ideally placed to offer you a seamless global service.
Simply, we are local people with national and international connections, providing our clients with a quality service.